DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Nice

But i think the older ones were better, but this one has more quality(in its animation, of course)

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Impressive

Certanly we can see from killometers away that your skill at animating has improved alot since your last rockoons flash.

Oh the music was nice too :)

A Minute of Mario A Minute of Mario

DUDE

this was FREEKING hilarious! :D

The Sound Walk The Sound Walk

Good graphics, bad overall gameplay.

The graphics were surprisingly good for a music type of game, but i can't say the same for uniqueness nor gameplay. Well, you all can fairly see that this game is not unique, since many games which are like this have already been made and published. Although the gameplay is fairly easy, you might get confused to when should you press the arrows. This happens because the light that shows us where to press isn't much help, since it doesn't stands out from the rest of the game's beautiful world. Everything considered, I come to this conclusion: This is an average rhythim based game. I belive that your next game, even if not rhythim based, will be much better. We learn from our errors after all, right?

Pandemic: American Swine Pandemic: American Swine

Good game overall

It was a good game, but this game only has better graphics compared to Pandemic II. If, you used your experience at making the pandemic game, plus this game's new features, i belive you guys would make a very intresting game. Ah, just to remember, let us be the virus/bacterya/fungus/parisite/etc in the next game? I'll be waiting for it :)

TreeTD: Tree TowerDefence TreeTD: Tree TowerDefence

Nice

The enemies don't walk to you, they drop to you. haha, nice concept with enemys, and also a nice TD. Humm, i guess you took it's name from a warcraft III mod? because there's a mod with such name(tree TD) and it came long before than this... i'm not acusing you of stealing any ideas, since i didn't play that mod... anyway, keep up the good work!

dukesbox responds:

Thanks for bringing our attention to that Thiagozb! We had no idea there was a previous Warcraft 3 mod called that! We thought we were being original